Manager of Channel Sales and Business Development
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Colovore is changing the Bay Area retail colocation and data center marketplace. We specialize in supporting the deployments of High Performance Computing (HPC), Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and private and hybrid cloud infrastructure, and we are growing rapidly by providing the most footprint-efficient and cost-effective solution in Bay Area colocation. With 9 MW of power, unrivaled power densities, a modern liquid cooling system, and a management team with decades of IT infrastructure management we are growing fast and shaking things up!
Come join our emerging company and play a critical role as we continue to scale. You can be a game-changer at Colovore.
Our Sales team needs to fill an important position with great growth opportunities. There are two primary responsibilities:
- Generate sales prospects and drive new customer growth with our channel partners, who are principally VARs, technology solutions providers, MSPs, and hardware OEMs as well as agents and data center / real estate brokers;
- Develop and drive new sales channels, business partners, strategies and systems
You will do a lot of networking in order to develop and nurture relationships across multiple channels; your focus is the Bay Area so travel out of region unlikely. We will expect you to attend Silicon Valley meet-ups and various partner events as well as developing and participating in other business development opportunities.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of proven success in at least one of the following roles: strategic partnerships, channel sales, and/or business development focused on business partners and sales prospects located in the Bay Area
- Significant experience working with or for a Bay Area-located IT services, cloud infrastructure, high performance hardware or VAR/IT solutions provider
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT infrastructure, data centers, and networking
- Self-confident, highly motivated and results-oriented
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and sales skills including prospecting
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and hunt for new business
- Experience selling or partnering with providers of HPC infrastructure, including GPU servers
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Information Technology
- Experience working with Salesforce
Compensation will be determined based on experience level and fit, and will consist of a base salary and bonus incentive program. We believe in rewarding outstanding performance with outstanding compensation.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com