Other colos talk about liquid cooling and scalable colocation; we've been successfully delivering it for 10 years now, reliably and cost-efficiently.
There's a reason why we host the most advanced computing platforms in Silicon Valley and serve Fortune 500s to start ups. We know how to deliver a truly scalable, high-density colocation offering that will ensure your IT success, and we look forward to serving you at 3060 Raymond.
Colovore's second 9MW data center in Santa Clara
- Unrivaled standard power densities of 50 kW per cab and customizable up to 250 kW per cab
- Robust liquid cooling via rear door heat exchangers or DLC (direct liquid cooling)
- Silicon Valley-leading colocation PUE of 1.1
- Private, highly-customized environments for commitments > 1 MW
- Pay-per-kW consumed pricing model